Tuesday, March 17

New Blog,New stories.

Heyy (: So as you can see i changed my bloody URL because BLOG takes too long to load. And i forgot my password. LOL. I havent told anyone yet.Everyone just thinks im too lazy.So now im gonna get on with my blogging :D

School :
Im in S. Whoo Hooo. I bet im going back to K next year (: Im stiing beside alya,yes i know how do i survive ? She drives me crazy well be drive each other crazy :D We're always screaming at each other and then laughing like shit.So yeah,infront of me theres shyam and beside him is his bag and next to it is another seat for him. I dont know why he needs two seats. Behind me is Ruth and beside her is elaine.Oh and we have to do this phantom of the opera play. Damn shitty i swear to god. And our script is gay. ALYA'S IDEA. To top it off i had to change some parts because it was too gay. Thank you alya so veryy much.Me,Ruth,Ooi,Alya,Elaine,Kong & Shyam is in the group. We took the to last chapters :D English club damn fun. Its better than last year. I laugh like shit.So to you english club members who dont go for it get your ass up and go you wont regret.

Sunburts:
F.U.C.K all of you all who are going. I cant go. Fuckfuckfuck. N.E.R.D is gonna be there Pharrell Willians is gonna be there. damn itt :(
Pharrell Pictures, Images and Photos

N*E*R*D Pictures, Images and Photos