Saturday, April 11

David Archuleta (:

Heyy,so david came and went. I didnt go(: No biggie. Im not like one of those retarded fan girls im gonna talk about. So Sri KDU(what school is that ?), they won. David performed at their school. JJ and Ean were there too. And did a Gotcha by saying david wasnt coming. I mean hello ? Both of them are there just to gotcha them ? I doubt anyone believed them.lols.Anyway he wore baju melayu.YES I KNOW. Owh and how do i know all this when im not even a HUGE fan? I watch millions of videos.Thats why i never reply you people on msn. lols. Like i watch one video, Read 10 comments and IKNOW everything. And the malaysian archies are retarded. quote ' I have never been greeted like this before'. David said that. Ohmygod. those people are retarded. Sorry but thats the truth. I was like ohmygod. I was looking for tickets info for my cousin. And they were like okay the flight leaves at something something(iforgot).The t-shirts are all done. The fan book done too. It will come out to about RM(iforgot again)i know retarded.lols.So here's EVERYTHING (:




David



Press



KLIA (retarded)



KLIA

Thank Youtube & www.archuletavenue.wordpress.com for all this :D

ps: this post was done out of boredom :D DAVID COOK I LOVE YOU !lols.