Thursday, April 2

News flash (;

Retarded:
Hey! Guess what ? JC ACCEPTED THE GAY SCRIPT ! I was like okay awesome. Lols. so anyway exzams damnn fucked up swear to god. Was bloody hard.Let me tell you how it went first it was like we had to duduk at the place we were given THEN the next day it changed bcs moral was first and so i had to change my place to the other side.AND ohmygod i wished i never choose that place. When im doing the exzam, papers will come flying and hitting my head in all diffrent directions.stupid tommy,philip,ooi,kong & kiernan no life.I NEVER EVER THREW any paper at them.and they will only throw it at me and sin yee. I mean WTF LA ? Ruth will be better right ?lol.Then RUTH made elephant noises because the papers were too tough.She'll start hitting the table.ohmygod la weh. Cannot even do my paper because of all these retards around me. And btw i was sitting at that place for the other days too. bcs the stupid person(faiz) who went to sit at my place in agama didnt want to move. Anyway the paper throwing happend when there was NO GARANG teacher. Like maths. lol.that teacher damn fucked up weh. We run out of class while she's teaching to go watch the b'ballers also dont care. So yeah back to the story she got pissed FOR THE FIRST TIME. And was like 'KAMU NI SANGAT BISING LA,I AMBIL YOUR PAPER BARU TAHU.DIAM BOLEH TAK. and then shyam went like 'CIKGU SEMUA TAKDE HEMAH TINGGI TU PASAL' then the whole class starts laughing & he was the one who was making the most noise and we were doing moral.I think he got the hemah tinggi from there.

Note & Kawad:
Owh yeah and Ruth found this note for me under the table.I have no idea who it is. But the person freaks me out. English damn broken. He spelled created wrongly and was like 'i often saw you'. So i was like WTF is this ?Anyway kawad is finally over. It was awesome :D Owh and guys won. I told my cousin brother he couldnt believe it.He was like but they were bad. I told him they got better.They obviously did.Anyway we did 100% better than last year. Thanks to fabi (:
She's an awesome 'ketua latun' i think thats what you call it.Lol. i think thats wrong. lols. Me,ying and all agreed :DSO THANK YOU FABI !

Formula 1:
My dad got me tickets. Grand stand ones. He actually ASKED ME this time if i wanted to go. I remember last year. He bought me tickets & my test was the next day. My mom ended up going. She hated it. So yeah,im going for the autograph session and race,going on saturday and sunday. But hamilton's autograph session will be on friday.Fuck weh i want hamilton's autograph. Anyway,its okay! Ferrari will be on saturday :D lols.
Banner Formula1 Pictures, Images and Photos
P.S Ruth HO! Youre a whore ! Thanks for making your bloggy un-bwhoring (boring) lols. 'HATE' you sport retarded freak :D