Tuesday, April 28

Thankyou.

Hey (: Well i was just thinking i never really said my thankyou's to the people who helped me like hell in camp and i feel like shit. So here is
the list:

Ainsley : Hey pig! Guess what i love you. And thanks for being there for me and being an awesome friend (: Youre like my sister from another mother.Love you to death.If i could give you anything,i would give you David Archuleta (:

Kiren : Retard! Thanks for well everything. Had loads of fun ruining everything with you. Im gonna get you back for breaking all those water balloons on me.Thanks for wasting all the water balloons ,so that we could waste our time making more the next day. To everyone,this girl is the biggest retard of them all (:

Fabi : You know i love you (: Thanks for screaming at me.Hahaha kidding. But seriously if you hadnt screamed at me nothing would had turn out right and i wouldnt have done anything right.& Thanks for listenting and understanding. Youre so awesome that you'll beat anyone in an awesome contest. And you'll be the president of st.johns next year. And thankyou for making this camp happen,all of us owe you BIG TIME.Owh and i learned a lot from you,i bet you didnt know that. Because i havent told you yet (:

Lai : Thanks for saying okay and sure to everything. You are really easy to please. thanks for being an awesome president.Like i said nothing would have happend without you and fabi.

Kenneth: Urmmm.Thanks for telling the world to call me barney ? haha. love you,kenneth.

Ashley : Thanks for being so helpful and supportive. You made me feel better and you didnt even know it. Like when you told tell me it was fun and i did an awesome job. Love youu,too much to describe it.

Sam: Thanks for helping without me even having to ask you to help.Without you,i think i would have died with all the stuff i had to do. Thanks for carrying the huge pail for me (: Youre aweesomee and annoying too. But i still love you!

Kyren: Thanks for everything.I know i pissed you off a lot because i screwed up here and there.In the end thanks for still helping me. i bet you wanted to kill me lols. but the thing is with you forgive fast. So thanks. And well do i really have to say i love you? because i bet you heard it a million times already, coming from me .

Keith : Thank for making m laugh like HELL! But ihateyou for calling me banana. Its NOT funny,you know.Hahah. Cant wait to laugh even more on frinday (:

Ruth:Dont be bitchyy and ask why your name isnt up there.Its for people who HELPED me most.lols. Thanks for making everything 10 times more funner.lols. You know you love me (;

Leesha & Ying: Sorry You both have to share. Ying,Thanks for nothing (: Leesha,thanks for everything. lols.

Prakkash,Kong,Keshen : THANKS FOR ALL THE ENTERTAINTMENT. HAHA. I laugh everytime i think about it. lols.

To everyone else who arent in here. I love you. And well sorry if i forgot you. HAHA. Im so mean.

Photobucket

We're okay,until the day we're not,
The surface shines, while the inside rots,
We raced the sunset and we almost won,
We slammed the brakes, but the wheels still went on.

Kal (: