Friday, May 8

Everything

American Idol
Okay so allison went home on Idol. i cried. lols. I love her so much. From start i always loved Allison,Megan & Adam. And all 3 of them made it to the top 10 (: But everyone thought Kris was going home because I was watching E! and they all were going Kris is going home. He isnt that good,he's just getting the girls vote. I mean yeah he is hot but hello married too. Anyway i cant change the fact that she's gone,cant I ?

Week

Im sick. Havent been going to school for 3 days. In a way im happy ( : So yeah last Saturday cousins all came over watched a million videos on youtube. Their all awwesome ,made us laugh like hell. And dance vidoes too. Btw i love Eminems new song, We made you the video is freaking funny. The whole week was awesome. Watched tv non-stop. But i need to study. I promised myself i'd start tommorow.I've been saying that since last week. And nothing has been happening. Studied maths a bit . One chapter only.HAHA. So now im at home. Waiting for ying. Im not sure if she's coming over but its a friday.Shes always here on fridays. Just waiting and praying the doorbell will ring. Im in need of something better to do with my life. Cant wait for the holidays where things will actually get a million times better than this here.I think i have actually planned everything. Have to tell besties see if their in it. Most probally yes. Its my idea anyway. Who wouldnt want to be in ? So full of myself (: HAHA. Reading the truth about forever,its so good. About this girl who makes huge changes in her life and grows stronger and braver.
Owhh theres the doorbell. And thats my call.

Photobucket

They're in the wrong place trying to make it right,
But Im tired of caring,
And satisfaying.

Kal (: