Friday, May 22

The winner is.... (:

Okay,yes Kris Allen won.So what? Adam Lambert is still my American Idol. In a way i feel bad for Kris i think he wished he never won now. People are saying a lot of bad stuff about him.Like people are actually saying its the biggest upset in American Idol history. LOL. Hello when Chris Daughtry went it was upseting too. Maybe to me only but whatever.I guess everyone was expecting Adam Lambert to win from day one. He was so strong. But like my dad said 'Adams gonna be a multi-millionaire. And Kris only won because the choir members voted for him'.lol.Their just doing the same mistake they did with Chris Daughtry (: Who the hell cares if Adams gay or bi. He is an awesome singer.anyway i love Kris Allen too. But i think Adam deserves it more. But to me no one could beat this two people in this season.


<span class=


<span class=


<span class=<span class=
<span class=<span class=


Photobucket

<span class=

Adam Lambert & Allison Iraheta

Theres plenty of Allison and Adam pictures on the net. I notice that their always together. ALWAYS. So it was easy for me to find pictures of both of them together. lols.

Kal (: