Sunday, June 7

First Love & Dreams

Heyy (: So the holidays Baliked kampung. Then came back to meet my cousin who just came back from Ireland. Anyways holidays was okay. Pretty awesome i would say. No studying. HAHA. Movie awards was awesome. But the Asian one they censored like a lot. The original was 10 times more funnier.I've watched it,but like i skipped some parts.Btw 17 again is boring. I mean its okay only. Hannah Montana was awesome. Told you ying. In your face. School just started how awesome is that. Not awesome for sure. Before school i was like looking through the list of the 25 most saddest songs.Laugh as much as you want,but the songs were pretty awesome,in a sad way of course. School was shit. I love my friends don't get me wrong. Anyway my mom asked me what was my ultimate dream. Took me the whole 2 weeks to figure it out. Finally got it.My huge dream is to go to Disney land. I would cry the moment i step foot on Disney land. Can just imagine myself running around the whole place looking for only one thing. MICKEY MOUSE.I mean first thing that came out of my mind when my mom asked me was rolling stones and Disney.I think mickey mouse made me the person i am today,as weird as that sounds its true. I Walt Disney. Im so random,i swear to gad.

Anyway here's a few videos of Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake. I have like a million videos of them,obviously i cant post them all.Love them both <33

These cant fit in my bloggoo. So just clickyy click to watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhW40LeIIIM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8boUdU3ZiM








<span class=
A broken heart that the world forgot.

Kal (: