Monday, July 6

Love this survey (:

Awesome survey,Thanks Tracy.Remember to tag (:
iTag:

1. Ruth
2. Ainsley
3.Keith
4.Alya
5.Azureen

1.Where did you take your profile pic?
Its hidden (: But well it was taken in a football field.
Picture of my book and my iPod in black&white.

2.What exactly are you wearing right now?
Boxers and Shirt.

3.What is your current problem?
Moneyy. I need money.

4.What makes you happy most?
Music,writing poems about my life (over emo).HAHA

5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Kiss a girl by Keith Urban .

7.Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Owh i seriously have no idea.

8.Ever sang in front of a large audience?
haha. Yes. Audience of 40? That's large to me . lol.

9.Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Nooooo.

10.Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
Obviously. Everyday (:

11. Do you speak any languages?
English and Malay.

12. Has anyone you've been close with passed away?
No,thank god.

13.Do you ever watch MTV?
Ohmygod,yessss. Its my #1 fav channel.

14.What's something that really annoys you?
When someones mad at me for some reason and i don't know.
I feel like KILLING them.



Chapter 1:
===============
1.Middle name:
Banana. HAHA. ( that was a joke)

2.Nickname(s):
Kal (:

3.Current location:
Malaysia,Tmn Mlwt.

4.Eye color:
Brown,just like every other Malaysian.


Chapter 2:
===============

1.Do you live with your parents:
Yeahhhhhh,I'm only four-teen.

2.Do you get along with your parents?
Sometimes.

3.Do you have any Siblings?:
One younger brother.


Chapter 3: Favorites
===============
1. Ice Cream:
Chocolate,baby!

2. Season:
Summer,hands down.

3. Shampoo/conditioner:
Both.


Chapter 4: Do You..
===============
1.Dance in the shower?
Dance not really. Singing,yess seriously.


2.Do you write on your hand?
Mine and others around me. Its what i do when I'm bored.

3. Call people back:
Owhhh,barely. Why do you think people hate me so much ?

4. Believe in love:
Guess so. Maybe its a yes maybe its a no.

5. Any bad habits?
Haha. Too many to list. But i should stop wasting paper.
Go Green (:

7. Any mental health issues?
Short term memory lost. Agree everyone ? HAHA. I bet you all do (:


Chapter 5: Have You..
===============
1. Broken a bone:
Yes, more than once. Not superwoman,you know.

2.Sprained stuff:
Yeah, my foot. In the cinema and not by doing any extreme sports.

3.Had physical therapy:
No.

4. Gotten stitches:
Nooo. Never want to.

5.Taken painkillers:
Yes,i have.

6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling:
Yes,yes & yes ! (:

7.Been stung by a bee:
No.

8. Thrown up at the dentist:
Its been a while.

9. Sworn in front of your parents:
Yeah, worse move EVER.

10. Had detention:
Yes.

11. Been called a Player/ Hoe:
God,yes.


Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
===============

1.Movie(s)?
I'm Not There & Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen.

2.Three people to text you:
I think it was Sam or was it Fabi ?

3. Person you called:
Owhh,my cousin

4.Person you hugged:
My cousin(s)

5.Person you tickled?
Haha. Prakkash la.

6. Person you talked to on Msn?
Ainsley,my piggoo.

7.Thing you touched?
My keyboard.

8. Thing you ate?
Peanut butter !

9. Thing you drank?
Water.

10.Thing you said:
I was singing all this while.

Photobucket
The lights of the city,
Yeah,there you'll fine me,
Always & Forever,
Laughing & Smiling.
Kal (: