Wednesday, October 7

Updates.

Hello (: Its been a while. I was too lazy to blog. Did i tell you for raya holidays i went to Cambodia.
Pictures are in my dads laptop. Need to get it from him. Its so pretty there,very GREEN.
I
Ruth & Ying btww (; I'm so random.
Exams are in 2 weeks,I'm a wee bit excited at all.
I cant concentrate at all someone pleasee save me. I need to seriously study.

Cant wait for New Moon 42 more days ! Hope its better than the last one.

<span class=

I'm currently addicted to :

Glee Pictures, Images and Photos
Glee!
Its so funny and its full of music. Just the way I like it (:

the vampire diaries Pictures, Images and Photos
The Vampire Diaries :')
Love the TV series as much as I love the book.

<span class=
Robert Pattinson .
Yes I know. I use to hate him because i use to think he was one of THOSE kind of Hollywood stars. I was obviously wrong.
Please don't get a heart attack.



<span class=
You can never fight the tears that ain't coming,
When everything seems like the movies,
Yeah you'll bleed just to know you're alive.

Kal (: